Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Satellite Internet

When it comes to satellite Internet you only get two options. One is HughesNet and the other is Wild Blue. Not many options when it comes to price other then expensive, expensive, and ridiculously expensive!!! Right now with Wild blue you have three packages to choose from starting from as low as $49.95 per month to $79.95 with download speeds from 512 Kbps to 1.5 Mbps (Not very fast compared to DSL or Broadband High Speed Internet) The problem with this is that it will cost you up tp $300 just to get it started and from what most consumers that have used it told me that they ended up getting dial up as much as they dislike it V.S. dealing with the headache of satellite internet. Every once in a while someone will tell me it's fairly decent but not nearly as much. When it comes to HughesNet its fairly the same but I would reccomend them over Wild Blue simply because they have been around longer and have better promotional plans like $0 upfront with a $100 REBATE but your monthly price is higher; at least they give you that option. Unfortunately for most people in a rural area it's either this or dial up, and for most people the dial up age is over, waaayyyy over! The good news is that a lot of companies are stepping up in the wireless internet industry like WIFI cards that work in almost any labtops and with plans as low as $30 a month like AT&T. Only downside is that you need a labtop but when you got internet that goes anywhere you go why not invest in a labtop.











3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey,

I you have a very nice site and I wanted to discuss some linking options which you may offer. Please contact me at jd8880 at gmail dot com. Thanks I look forward to hearing from you.

Anonymous said...

Wοw, this post is nice, my sister is analyzing these kinds of thіngs, so I am goіng to
tеll her.

Feel freе to vіsіt my sitе .
.. hcg diet shots

Anonymous said...

We are all a suсker fοг an oсtopus!
Нa ha ha...

Hегe is my page :: long term loan bad credit